Flex Hotel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flex Hotel Forum

Flex Hotel has Been re-opened. With it's new cms. There will be a massive hotel reset on 18/12/20 To get rid of bugs ect..

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Latest News..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lewis
Admin
Lewis

The Latest News.. Empty
PostSubject: The Latest News..   The Latest News.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Hi all,

I am sure most of you have long been awaiting staff positions to open and in time for the official launch of the hotel!

To apply you must be logged into to your Flex account and follow the link on the side.

So what are the requirements and what jobs are on offer?

Initially I will be looking for –

Player support staff

Successful candidates will become one of the following: Cadet (trainee silver hobba), Lieutenant (gold hobba) or a Captain (moderator) depending on experience & quality of the application. This will be at my discretion do not ask for the job title you want.

What is a cadet? (this is what most people will be recruited as if they are successful)

Cadets are mature and dedicated users who help and support regular users on the hotel. They receive training and guidance on how to resolve situations, and any situation they cannot resolve – help is at hand from a superior rank. They could be described as trainee members of staff.

Situations involving possible child luring or predatory behaviour, the dangerous exchange of personal information, sexual harassment and bullying are our highest priority here on Flex, we recruit to prevent these scenarios, and the many other upsetting and distressing situations that could occur on the hotel.

What are staff minimum requirements?

- You must not work on or use any other ‘retro’ hotels

- You must complete ALL the questions on the application form

- Over the age of 16 (ideally NOT mandatory)

Other key qualities – mature, a team player, can commit time to Flex & willing to follow our rules. Of course you must also enjoy playing retros and helping users.

Please only send in one application & if you are going to apply make an effort to fill in the forms with detailed answers! – otherwise it will get discarded.

When will I hear back from you?

If you are successful by New Year ’s Day otherwise you will not.

Some staff will be recruited before others – > depending on when you sent your application in, and business needs. This could also be before the 01 January 2011 at my discretion.

If you pester staff about or pursue your application you will hurt your chances of being appointed.

Patience is a quality all candidates must possess this will test it.

I wish you all good luck in the application process.

Radio DJs will be hired at a later date in the future for the launch of Flex’s official radio.

Cheers
WKD

(COPY OF NEWS FROM FLEXHOTEL.ORG)
Back to top Go down
http://flex.omgforum.net

The Latest News..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flex Hotel Forum :: Flex Hotel News :: Latest News for Flex-
Jump to: